These pages give examples of the diversity of career journeys of Queen Mary staff within Professional Services.
- Jack Osborne: Quality Manager, Centre For Commercial Law Studies
- Lorna Ireland: School Manager, School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Natalie McCloskey: Blizard Institute Manager
- Paul Jauncey: Housing Services Administrator
- Sarah Cowls: Director of Student & Academic Services
All information and job titles were accurate at the time that interviews were approved for publication (February 2022).
Be a Career Case Study
We're always looking for colleagues to share their stories of how they've developed within Queen Mary and what they've learned from the experience. If you're interested in sharing your story of career development at Queen Mary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview!