Update: We are transferring much of our offer online, while keeping to the principle that people learn the most while sharing their understanding and experiences. This includes our regular courses like Recruitment & Interview Selection, and Building Personal Resilience; we have also added virtual coaching sessions. To view other courses and to book, please visit our booking system site.
We are still offering bespoke team sessions, such as our process improvement workshops, and facilitating psychometric tools such as DiSC to help you better understand yourselves and your team in order to work better together.
Organisational and Professional Development
Our programme of development opportunities is available to support you throughout your career. We provide courses, mentoring, coaching, individual support and accredited qualifications in leadership and management.
We offer a range of standard courses, workshops and e-learning, and can also work with you to develop bespoke events. We work with academic and professional services staff at all levels across QMUL.
Find out more:
- About us: Learn about the Organisational and Professional Development team
- What we offer: Including bespoke training, coaching and mentoring, psychometric assessment, and mandatory training.
- Organisational Development: What it is, what it involves and how we can help you
- Professional Services Career Development: Support for our colleagues in Professional Services roles to further their careers
- Apprenticeships: What they are, how it works, and Queen Mary's vision for apprenticeships
- Useful links: Internal and external pages and sites to help you with your development
- Contact Us: Getting in touch
- Job Shadowing: What it is and what the benefits are