Organisational and Professional Development
Our programme of development opportunities is available to support you throughout your career. We provide courses, mentoring, coaching, individual support and accredited qualifications in leadership and management.
We offer a range of standard courses, workshops and e-learning, and can also work with you to develop bespoke events. We work with academic and professional services staff at all levels across QMUL.
Find out more:
- About us: Learn about the Organisational and Professional Development team
- What we offer: Including bespoke training, coaching and mentoring, and mandatory training.
- Organisational Development: What it is, what it involves and how we can help you
- Professional Services Career Development: Support for our colleagues in Professional Services roles to further their careers
- Apprenticeships: What they are, how it works, and Queen Mary's vision for apprenticeships
- Useful links: Internal and external pages and sites to help you with your development
- Contact Us: Getting in touch
- Job Shadowing: What it is and what the benefits are